WaterMax® Vs. Conventional Water Softeners
Clean, soft water plus many other benefits!
- Up to 80% less time to give you great tasting and softer water
- Extend the life of your water heater and other water intensive appliances
- Save money on cleaning products, up to 75%.
- Up to 50% less regenerant give you less salt usage
- Up to 80% less water needed to get cleaner water
- Save up to 30% on energy cost to heat up your water
- Prevents water channeling to give you a more efficient system using all the resin instead of using just part of the resin like other water softener systems.
Hague WaterMax® Configuration For City or Well Water Problems
Only WaterMax® water softeners offer a patented approach to solving your home’s specific water needs. The WaterMax® multi-compartment media tank offers complete flexibility in media configuration and assures more usable resin capacity. Your new water softener can be configured to treat city water and well water issues.
The WaterMax® water softener can be configured to treat multiple water problems such as foul taste, odor, chlorine, lead, sulfur, iron, volatile organic chemicals and high hardness. Be sure to schedule your free water softener San Antonio area consultation today or give us a call at one of the numbers listed above.